How to apply
Your home university has nominated you for an exchange study period at the University of Udine.
The University of Udine, after receiving an official communication (nomination letter) from your Home University, checks that there is an existing and valid student exchange programme in your study field.
Before starting to fill in the forms, please read the “How to Apply Step by Step list”:
- make it clear for what study field you have been nominated (Field of the bilateral agreement)
- plan what courses you wish to take (considering the field indicated in the agreement)
- visit the websites of courses and make the plan for your studies
- fullfill the Application form and sign it
- fill in the Learning agreement
- collect the signature of your home university co-ordinator (Departmental coordinator)
Submit the Application form and enclosures, by e-mail, at the latest by the deadline:
- signed Application form
- Learning Agreement signed and stamped by the home university co-ordinator (Departmental Coordinator)
- copy of the front/back page of your valid passport or identity card
N.B.: Documents filled in by hand will not be accepted
The Exchange learning agreement
The Erasmus+ Study learning agreement
The Erasmus+ Traineeships learning agreement
In the case of agreed student mobility, the three parties involved – the home institution, the host institution and the student – should sign a Learning Agreement for mobility prior to the mobility period.