Fee guidelines for international students
University fees consist of fees and dues, regional tax for the right to study and stamp duty. For the academic year 2014/15 tuition fees range from a minimum of 370.00 Euro to a maximum of 1875.00 Euro.
Tuition fees are due in three instalments: the first instalment must be paid on enrollment, the second at the end of March and the last at the end of May, as indicated in the current Avviso Aggiuntivo al Manifesto degli Studi relativo a tasse, contributi ed esoneri (Policy Statement on Tuition Fees). Communications concerning tuition fees are not mailed to the student's home, but to the email address assigned to the student by the university (service SPES). The student has to print out the bulletin of tuition fees by consulting his personal page on the university services website (ESSE3 online). Payment can be made using the MAV invoice which can be paid at any bank or ATM in Italy or via internet banking.
If you wish to be considered for reduced fees, even before enrollment, you may apply according to the terms and conditions set out in the Avviso Aggiuntivo al Manifesto degli Studi relativo a tasse, contributi ed esoneri. The total fee is determined according to your household income and financial situation calculated by ISEE. If you are not resident in Italy and/or your household income is earned outside Italy, you need to go to one of the CAAF offices in Italy and provide evidence of your family income, translated into Italian and legalized. The required documentation is:
- family status certificate, giving details of household and its dependents;
- if applicable, disability certificate (no less than 66%) of the student or other family members, including type of disability;
- income tax return of each family member for the previous tax year, even if no income is earned;
- data of residential property of each family member on 31 December of previous fiscal year (showing size of property, share of each owner in cases of joint ownership, and the remaining mortgage, if any, at December 31);
- if family live in rented accommodation, proof of the annual rent referring to the previous year;
- evidence of personal property (bank accounts, securities, etc.) of all family members as of December 31st.
After obtaining the ISEE statement, the application for a reduction of tuition fees must be completed online using the prescribed procedure available on the ARDISS website. However, the first fee instalment must always be paid. You will later receive a partial or full refund if the payment is greater than the assessed rate of tuition fees (or if you are entitled to a scholarship).
- Students failing to submit the ISEE statement will be charged the maximum fee rate.
- Applications for reduced fees submitted after the deadline cannot be accepted.
- Students failing to pay fees are not entitled to sit examinations.
- Late payment of fees will incur a surcharge.
For official and detailed information please visit: http://next.uniud.it/it/didattica/area-servizi-studenti/servizi-studenti/tasse_merito/ManifestoAggiuntivo_1.pdf
For official and detailed info about services offered by ARDISS (scholarships, student housing accommodation, financial aid for outward accommodation, financial aid for international mobility and other facilities) please visit http://www.ardiss.fvg.it/ .Please note that scholarship applications usually close before the deadline for fee assessment.