What to do before leaving Udine

Useful information to complete your mobility in Udine

Before leaving Udine, you need to request:

Attendance Certificate (to declare the dates of your stay in Udine)

It indicates arrival and departure dates.
This certificate can usually be signed a few days (maximum 2-3) before your departure by our International Student Service.

For more information please contact the ISS during opening hours or by e-mail to:

Transcript of Records

Exchange students are responsible for collecting their own official Transcript of Records issued by the University of Udine before her/his departure  from Udine.

To obtain it, you must fulfill this request and  submit it directly to the Academic Secretary's office "Servizi Didattici", according to your host study course, in: